Fenada 002 Fenada 002

Congratulations, you've come an extremely far way since you first began animating on Newgrounds nearly forever ago. I look forward to seeing more of this series.

nalem responds:

Thanks, Clovis

Terraria Heaven Terraria Heaven

That was 100% epic, and coincidentally on the day they announced the game will recieve new updates again.

Chrono Trigger: Parody Chrono Trigger: Parody

Congratulations on your first flash film!

I remember over half a year back when I began teaching you the ins and outs of flash, sometimes having dificulties in the lessons due to English not being your primary language and the time-zone differential, and even then I am still most impressed with what you've managed to pull together here in your first outing. Congratulations, you've earned all the praise you're getting here. I look forward to seeing more great movies from you in the future, for once you know how to use flash you can pretty much do anything you set your mind on (just always remember to back everything up).

noname2 responds:

Thank you, Clovis, for all your help! :D
Without your lessons i would never make this flash.
In future you all will see my new creations.

Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

Massive Props For Well Executed Silent Story Usage

While the artwork could be better, you did an impeccable job of conveying everything in your story coherently without using a single word or sound effect. Also, I really loved the motif of the musical pocket-watch. I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil the movie's ending for anyone.

savage011 responds:

this is my favorite review so far :) thanks for the positive feedback stuff like this helps me a lot.

CC - The Big B CC - The Big B

Cast in the Name of God, Ye Not Guilty

I have been getting totally sick and tired of the Clock Crew's stupid Flash Flood initiative for 2011. In the past I used to think some Clock movies were actually entertaining, but any good will I had against them has been utterly shattered by this recent initiative they've begun. When I was doing my daily vote on movies in Judgement routine I saw the mention of B in a title and said, "Oh good fucking God, not another Flash Flood film." However, once I saw it, I was blown away by a high quality take of Big O's highly unique opening sequence. Cast in the Name of B, Ye Vote 5! Thanks for not dumping more shit on Newgrounds.

MysteryEzekude responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you appreciate the amounts of effort I put into my animation regardless whether Clock Crew-related or not. I intend to be different from the other Clocks, you see!

The Death of Sunny Funny The Death of Sunny Funny

Awesome!

I shall be looking forward to this, it shows great promise.

luna (moon) luna (moon)

A tale of dreams just out of reach!

Amazing how much work you put into this, it must have taken forever to put together!

SERATO responds:

you are correct, the cat wants reach to the moon and he will do whatever without think about his limits, like we do wehn we love something. good interpretation.

and yes this animation was a hard work but i hope make a better work the next time. thanks for your coment.

TTA Episode 063 TTA Episode 063

Oh, I do love this show,

"It's time for a story"
"Wait!"
*grabs Popcorn*
"Okay."

-LMAO!

TTA Episode 059 TTA Episode 059

The undisputed king of flash story telling.

The way this series had a secret plot during the first Season that ran even deeper than the secret plot revealed in Episode 29 speaks of phenomenal planning. Even if you are not the first in Sprite Animation, a title that goes to Alvin Earthworm and Super Mario Bros Z, you are the first in story telling with sprites. You sir are without peer in your field, not even hand drawn series come close to what you've accomplished here. I salute you sir, you are an inspiration to all of us that believe that sprite animations can be more than just stupid cross-over movies.

[LL] ELO - Twilight [LL] ELO - Twilight

Tres Magnifique!

AAweomse, Twilight is one of the greatest ELO songs of all time... and this was awesome too!

FlashShark responds: